How’s your meditation practice? Do you have one that you enjoy and adds sparkle and space to your day and life?
Have you had the opportunity to join a female meditation class before? It’s a pretty special, gentle yet powerful experience that I highly recommend.
Lada Ballowe of Radiant Yin meditation joins us to talk a bit about her female meditation classes. How they help females in their lives, their bodies, their stress levels and help create better menstrual cycles.
She shares with us about what she sees in the world and how she helps females find their own truth, joy, passion and wellness. And some other fun things too.
If you’re interested in meditation, female wellness, and grounded spirituality – this conversation is something you’ll really enjoy.
Lada’s an accomplished and well seasoned meditation and energy teacher that teaches online globally. As well as offers private one-to-one sessions as well. She’s offering a complimentary class to everyone as well. Email her to join: [email protected]
In this podcast we talk about:
- Lada Ballowe Intro
- Teaches Worldwide Online
- Radiant Yin Classes
- Competition to Cooperation
- Female Meditation Classes
- Every Day Tools To Use
- Finding Your Own Truth
- Yin & Yang
- Very Sensitive Child
- Female Awakening
- Women Healing Themselves
- Healing My Menstrual Cycle
- Put Your Crown Back On
- Sparking Joy
- Spiritual DJ
- Readings With Lada
- Spirituality and Religion
- Spiritual Bypassing
- Fun & Amusement In Meditation
“One thing I really notice is that there is so much information about who you should be as a woman. You know – I’m like ‘ Hold on – I’m already a woman??!’ They can’t tell me how to be a woman! If I want to play with makeup I’m going to play with it. If I want to play with short hair, long hair, colors. If I want to play with what I say or how I act – I am a woman doing it. So please don’t tell me that. So there’s so much oppression. One thing that mostly really broke my heart was how much competition there was between women. So instead of supporting each other and helping each other to thrive – it’s just competing. You know – so that’s kinda the motto of the classes I always tell women – “Lets move from competition to cooperation so we can feel safe with each other.” – Lada Ballowe of Radiant Yin
Check out our conversation and you can email Lada HERE at Radiant Yin to enjoy a complimentary class.
Next class with Radiant Yin is Saturday 26th, 2022 at 11am PST
To connect with Lada Ballowe of Radiant Yin:
Radiant Yin Classes – [email protected]
Lada Ballowe for Readings & Healings
Evolution Through Meditation Youtube
* Please consult your licensed medical professional for any and all medical advice. The information contained here and in this podcast has not been evaluated by the FDA. This information is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease and is provided for educational purposes only. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you have regarding a medical condition, and before undertaking any diet, supplement, exercise or other health program.